Austin's Gallery is a cooperative gallery of local artists from the Coronado and San Diego areas offering unique arts and crafts and handmade gifts. Our group was formed to support each other as artists and to share our resources as entrepreneurs. Being a member of an artist co-op involves time commitments and a financial committment.
There are many advantages to being part of the Austin's Gallery group:
- You will gain exposure for your art
- Austin's Gallery is a prime gallery location within a resort community, just two blocks north of the Hotel Del Coronado
- You have a support group with other like minded artists who share a passion for creating
- A flexible gallery work schedule, 3 to 4 hours per week
- Relatively low rent for the type of exposure you gain
- Pays a monthly rent
- Works a four hour shift per week
- Is responsible for maintaining their space
- Attends a monthly meeting
To apply to Austin's Gallery:
- Submit up to four 8 x 11 inch photographs of your work. (No binders or presentation folders please) Please send to: Austin's Gallery, 1024 C Avenue,
Coronado, CA 92118.
- Or apply in person at Austin's Gallery - 1024 C Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118.
Do not submit any scans or photographs that you need back, or original works as submissions will not be returned. Austin's Gallery is always accepting applications whether we have an opening or not. If you have any questions, contact the gallery manager at (619) 437-6534 or email email@example.com